Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today nth special happened.

I wake up at 2+ in the afternoon, like usual brush my teeth & hav my breakfast after tat.

Aiya!
Normal like wad u all do when u first wake up... -_-"

At abt 6.20pm, i went to bathed & after tat i followed my sis to her student hse for tution.
The worst part is here...!
I Hav To Spend 1 Hr 30 Mins To Wait For Her Tuition To Finish!

AR~~~ TAT NIGHTMARE!

I spend the first hr at a MacDonald by buyin 1 set meal & start eating bt eventhough there was something to eat, it is still terrible as the time was still movin veri slow...
(Tick Tock~ Tick Tock~ Tick Tock)

After tat i went to the the flat downstairs to wait for her bt still hav to wait for another 30 mins...
Luckily i can listen to some music in my hp to waste some time =)

I think the best thing for today is at nite after the stupid tution is was over...
My sis & i went to my auntie hse & my aunt`s family + my sis + mi drove to Hougang Mall to find my cous which is my aunt eldest daughter.
She works at Gelare & i tasted the ice cream waffles.
WOO~~ TAT WAS NICE!

Opsy, forgot to take the nice & delicious picture for all of u to see.
Paiseh ^^

Kk, end here!
Nitez zZzZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.